WHY HONG KONG?
To register company in Hong Kong is the best proportion of the price and quality. Business in Hong Kong provides a high level of security and information protection, legal tax-free policy for Hong Kong non-residents. Hong Kong has never been in the “black” or “grey” lists, has a well-defined and stable legislation. Audit and annual accounting report are necessary, nominal service is legal. All this gives an opportunity to start perspective business in the jurisdiction that attracts partners.
OneTwoCompany will help you to take the maximum benefit from the Hong Kong company for your international business. OneTwoCompany will help you to register or to sell offshore companies in Hong Kong. Online company registration with OneTwoCompany is profitable, easy and fast. There are only three steps on the way to your success.
OneTwoCompany will help you to incorporate your company in Hong Kong. All you need to do is to fill in the application form given above.
Our company formation specialist shall be in touch with you shortly. Documentation package is carefully verified prior to submission.
After all the formalities have been fulfilled we register your company in Hong-Kong and post the original incorporation documents to your attention.
Dear customers, partners and future partners, we have always adhered to a moderate pricing policy, therefore our approach is based upon the optimal price-quality ratio.
The prices of company incorporation as well as its annual support are given below. We will be happy to work with you!
- Registering/Buying a new company in Hong Kong - $2,000.
- Nominee services - $2,000 (annually)
The list of Documents You Will Receive After the Company Registration:
- Certificate of Incorporation (is issued only once)
- Business Registration Certificate (is issued by the Inland Revenue Department of Hong Kong annually);
- Memorandum Articles of Association
- Certificate of Shares (a document which contains information on the quantity of the company shares, distribution of the shares among the shareholders and the shareholders’ names);
- Form NC1 (a registration form with a confirmation mark of the Companies Registry where the company data are provided: the company name, its legal address, registered secretary (name and address), the first director, his residential address and passport details, the share capital, distribution of shares among shareholders, shareholders’ data (names, passport details and residential addresses);
- Registered Office Agreement (An agreement on providing a legal address signed by the company director on the one part and the registered agent providing the legal address on the other part).
Companies Ready for Sale
Dear customers, partners and future partners, we are happy to offer you ready-made companies for sale. Please refer to the list below. If you have any questions or comments please contact us on the phone numbers specified in the contact details or send an e-mail and we will contact you.
Companies in Hong Kong:
- WARCOM LIMITED (03.2013)