OneTwoCompany - Your Hong-Kong Way of Doing Business
It is common knowledge that China is one of the most promising countries for development of small, medium and large businesses. The reason for this is a considerable improvement of the business environment in the People’s Republic of China, the fact that China has joined the World Trade Organization, a significant diminishing of bureaucratic pressure on entrepreneurs, elimination of various obstacles to trade, etc. Besides, taking into account the great resources of comparatively cheap labor force, China may become a global manufacturing center in the near future.
Hong Kong in its turn is one of the well-known and rapidly developing financial centers in the world. Local companies are in great demand among businessmen, so it can be stated that the role of Hong Kong in the international business is going to become more and more important.
Offshore Companies in Hong Kong: Efficient Business Activity All Over the World
Offshore in the territory of Hong Kong is not a classic variant, but it has a number of traditional advantages including legal remission of taxes for the companies which have not been actually present in the country or have not been doing business in the country over the last year.
Main Advantages of Hong Kong Offshore:
The items listed below are just a small part of the benefits you will get from registering your company in Hong Kong:
- low profits tax rate which in some cases amounts to zero;
- Value Added Tax is 0%;
- no exchange controls;
- taxes are imposed upon the incomes received in the territory of Hong Kong only;
- cooperation with one of the most prestigious countries in Asia;
- no taxes imposed on dividends, capital gain and interests;
- flexible tax write-off system;
- optimal period of legal entity registration (10 days);
- availability of ready-made companies which can be re-registered within one day;
- impeccable reputation of financial systems including banking systems;
- Anglo-Saxon legal system recognized all over the world;
- business policy attractive for foreign investors;
- no restrictions on foreign property.